Serves meat, veg options available. You can customize your pizza to be vegetarian or vegan. Soy cheese no longer available. Vegans to specify. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by DeadGirlx
SaraMonster
SaraMonster

An OK place to eat

3 Posted on 10 / 14 / 2011

It seems they no longer carry vegan cheese for their pizzas. They do have several vegetarian meals and pizza options. I opted for the Very Veggie salad without feta and it was quite tasty and a good portion size. The waitstaff was a little rude, but it was an overall good dining experience.

DeadGirlx
DeadGirlx

Best Vegan Pizza!

4 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2010

I just had a Vegan soy-cheese pizza from Kate's Pizza Amore. It was excellent! If anyone is looking for a great Vegan pizza, Kate's is the place to go! Since there aren't many other places in my area that offer Vegan food I was very excited to try Kate's. It was my first time there, the staff was great, and very friendly, the shop it's self was also pretty neat, I was really impressed. I'm definitely looking forward to more Vegan options on their menu and I can't wait to go back! :]

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff
Cons: a little noisy