Opened by the same owner of Kasvisravintola Keidas, which is also in Turku. Serves a lunch buffet for around 6.5€, 2.6€ for students. Previously location at Henrikinkatu 4 had shut in 2012 and relocated to this current one. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Buffet, Finnish

First Review by bluepills
VegTim
VegTim

Choose from nothing

2 Posted on 10 / 28 / 2012

I went there near closing time. Was difficult to find anyone to serve me, so one of the customers helped me before the sales person came. I saw the near empty buffet table but decided to try. I paid fully price for it though wasn't worth it. They didn't have any dessert but recommended visiting their main outlet in the ship on the riverbank.

Pros: in the end friendly
Cons: not enough food, non-professional
Guest
Guest

KasvisKeidas

4 Posted on 05 / 06 / 2010

Food sometimes sold out near closing-time. Closed Sat-Sun. My favourite restaurant.

Pros: Location, Vegan, Inexpensive
Cons: Food sometimes off, Few options

Dear Owner and Manager of KasvisKeidas: