Indian food restaurant. Casual atmosphere with warm colors. Directions: 10 minute walk from Nevsky Prospekt, 15 minute from Nevsky Prospekt/Gostiny Dvor Metro stations. Address in Russian: Bol'shaya Moskovskaya ulitsa, 7, г. Санкт-Петербург. Metro: Dostoyevskaya/Vladimirskaya. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian

First Review by bo4aridze
Marike
Marike

crazy presentation

2 Posted on 05 / 06 / 2012

I was here last summer. The atmosphere is very nice ans cozy, and the staff are friendly. The food however, looks a bit weird. The menu has pictures of all dihes, and they all look over the top and not very attractive to me. I chose a dish with an upside down eggplant with a red pepper crown. This sounds odd, but then it really was. The taste was alright, it did not blow me away, but it was not bad at all. And the portion was absolutely huge, and I'm a big eater. But the presentation of the dishes was really too crazy for me.

bo4aridze
bo4aridze

Cozy cafe

3 Posted on 03 / 29 / 2010

Their menu hasn't been changed since forever. The food is not spicy.
They have lunch sets.
If you wanna have dinner at this place it is better to to book a table in advance

Pros: friendly staff
Cons: small portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Kashmir: