Menu changes daily. Closed on the date of 1 & 15 Imlek (Chinese Calender). Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Fast-food

First Review by katep

Great!

4 Posted on 02 / 17 / 2010

I ate here several times Jan/Feb 2010 and I really liked it. They have bowls of everything and you just point at what you want (which is good for me because I don't speak Indonesian and I have a hard time ordering what I like off a traditional menu). They also have brown rice, which I didn't see anywhere else. Some of the dishes have egg (I think) but they seemed to understand when I asked for no egg. There is a little market in the back with mock meats and vegan treats, and the staff are extremely friendly.

Pros: friendly, vegan options, point at what you want
Cons: i saw a rat there, not near the food

Dear Owner and Manager of Karuna: