Kareem's - maybe closed

Serves meat, veg options available. Has falafel, hummus, veggie patties, and some standard Middle Eastern sides that are vegetable-based. Vegans to specify. NOTE: maybe closed/shut down, please verify and let HappyCow know. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by MrsVeganPizza
MrsVeganPizza
MrsVeganPizza

Close to Disneyland

4 Posted on 10 / 08 / 2011

Their food is yummy! Over the course of the few times I've gone, my bf and I have gotten the fattoush salad, falafel sandwich, hummus...all of it was very tasty, and fresh. I really enjoyed the food here as falafel and hummus are two of my favorite foods, and theirs was delish! Also, they are only 5-7 minutes away from Disneyland which is really convenient. I will say that while the service is by no means rude, it is at the same time not particularly friendly. Just kind of short and to the point, but polite. But don't let that deter you from the delicious veg options here. Prices aren't bad either. Yummy!

Pros: Fresh Authentic Taste, Close to Disneyland, Food comes quickly
Cons: Polite but not particularly friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Kareem's - maybe closed: