Serves meat, veg options available. Some standard Middle Eastern sides are vegetable-based, like falafel, hummus, veggie patties. Vegans to specify. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Take-out, Non-veg
1208 S Brookhurst St
Anaheim, California 92804
714-778-6829

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by MrsVeganPizza
MrsVeganPizza
MrsVeganPizza

Close to Disneyland

Posted on 10 / 08 / 2011

Their food is yummy! Over the course of the few times I've gone, my bf and I have gotten the fattoush salad, falafel sandwich, hummus...all of it was very tasty, and fresh. I really enjoyed the food here as falafel and hummus are two of my favorite foods, and theirs was delish! Also, they are only 5-7 minutes away from Disneyland which is really convenient. I will say that while the service is by no means rude, it is at the same time not particularly friendly. Just kind of short and to the point, but polite. But don't let that deter you from the delicious veg options here. Prices aren't bad either. Yummy!

Pros: Fresh Authentic Taste, Close to Disneyland, Food comes quickly
Cons: Polite but not particularly friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Kareem's: