Serves meat, veg options available. Indian food restaurant. While the menu is predominately meat, there is a vegetarian section with 12 main entrees, and a vegan section with 6 main entrees, clearly labeled. The servers will help you identify the vegetarian and vegan appetizers. Accommodating to veg diets. The lunch buffet includes a few veg options. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by dnadenizen
MegaMoo
MegaMoo

Amazing veg food

4 Posted on 07 / 09 / 2013

We went there tonight and it really is good. I've eaten Indian food all around the world and I would rate this as good as any of the top. Plenty of vegetarian and vegan options. We tried some of their signature dishes and were delighted with them. There's loads of food with each course so make sure you arrive hungry!

Pros: Good food, Reasonable price, Great service
Cons: Can't think of any
dnadenizen
dnadenizen

Great food for vegans and omnivores alike!

4 Posted on 02 / 09 / 2011

I made an account just to give this restaurant a good review. I go here with my family as it serves excellent vegan food as well as omni-friendly meals. Theres a separate little vegan menu with a handful of choices and a few of the appetizers are vegan as well (they arent marked- so ask the server). Great food, excellent service. Can't wait to go here again!

Pros: Delicious food., Helpful/outgoing staff., Would rate "5stars" if happycow allowed.
Cons: The dining area itself is a bit small.

Dear Owner and Manager of Karavalli: