Vegetarian restaurant offering dishes made from tofu and seitan, weekly changing specials. Bar atmosphere in the evening, also serving long drinks and cocktails. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Western, German, Beer/Wine

adnam
adnam

Vegan Fast Food

3 Posted on 07 / 15 / 2014

Okay if you're looking for fast food veganized, otherwise skip this place.

I went here with two meat-eaters, one ordered a salad, the other the cheese burger. I had vegan gyros myself. I have to say, while my meal came quite close to its meat containing original, I was disappointed by the small spoonful of cashew-tzaziki that came with it. Having a big pile both of "gyros" and chips on my plate, the small amount of tzaziki didn't really manage to tie the meal together and left it overall quite dry and extremely salty.
The burger and salad were found okay, but not extraordinary.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday July 15, 2014

Pros: big portions, friendly staff, good music
Cons: meat dishes turned vegan, poor , nothing special
chrdold
chrdold

meat dishes transformed

2 Posted on 06 / 19 / 2014

I went there with my girlfriend. We just looked at the menu and went on because it was all typical meat food offered vegetarian or vegan.
It´s a question of taste. I sometimes like a vegan burger as well but I think it could be more fun cooking and eating, no?

Cons: meat dishes vegan style
vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

Menu recently changed, but good food

4 Posted on 12 / 13 / 2013

Mostly burgers, but also some dinner specials. I've tried most of the menu, and I like nearly everything there.

The price for the burgers is cheap, with the specials costing more. They also have limited desserts and a large selection of beer, wine, coffee bar, etc.

This is a sit-down service restaurant, so do not expect a fast-food place with take away or spending only 5 minutes to eat here. Plan to stay for a while.

I recommend the schnitzel or the BBQ burger

Pros: All-veg, Vegan candy bars

eatmoreplanets
eatmoreplanets

so positivly surprised

4 Posted on 10 / 07 / 2013

loved the music, the nice stuff and the vegan meals, I think nearly around 90% of the offered meals are vegan or possible to get in vegan and it was absolutely delicious -especially the cake. The next time I visit Regensburg, I´ll eat there in the evening again.
What surprised me is that they don´t have fairtrade coffe nor ecological milk (my vegetarian friend was wondering about this) -I hope they´ll change that soon.

Pros: excellent vegan food & cake, big portions, kind and helpfull stuff
Cons: no fairtrade coffe, no ecological milk
christopherjboyce
christopherjboyce

Enjoyable and tasty burgers

4 Posted on 07 / 07 / 2013

I was so hungry at the time I ordered two meals from the start - a burger and a pasta dish. I enjoyed them both - though the burger was particularly nice and tasty and I'd recommend one. It has a nice atmosphere and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Pros: Nice burgers
gary65
gary65

Well worth going to

5 Posted on 05 / 11 / 2012

Cafe has an excellent menu, the staff are friendly and take time to explain individual dishes.
Inventive cuisine.

Pros: realxed, friendly
TreLost
TreLost

Amazing food

5 Posted on 04 / 30 / 2012

My husband and I found Kaffe Dada by complete chance and ended up eating there three nights in a row. The food is better than any other veg restaurant that we've ever been to and the staff is amazing. The menu is only in German but it's online as well, so we translated it before going.

heuschrecke
heuschrecke

Fantastic Food

4 Posted on 10 / 02 / 2011

Vegetarian restaurant with specially marked vegan options on the menu. The menu changes every weekend, according to seasonal products. The staff was very friendly and the food was excellent, yet pricey.

Pros: vegan options, fast and friendly staff, seasonal products
Cons: pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Kaffe Dada: