Serves meat, veg options available. Laid-back quiet atmosphere with a view and koi pond. Vegan choices such as vegetables sauteed with linguini pasta in a hot bean-peanut sauce, spicy Thai coconut-curry sauce, rotini pasta, and vegetables sauteed in a tomato, rosemary and roasted garlic sauce, along with some salads. Vegans ask for no cheese on the eggplant sandwich. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Asian, Take-out, Non-veg

andreafbe
andreafbe

No, no, no...

1 Posted on 03 / 21 / 2013

We were only in Missoula for the day. I don't know the town well at all. I used Happy Cow for an idea of places to eat and was concerned that there weren't many places that were reviewed. We chose Kadena's b/c it sounded like it had a lot of choices for vegans. The food was not very good at all. As for the salads, they only have one type of dressing and it is a creamy parmesan - that's it, nothing else. Obviously salads are not an option. I ordered a pasta dish and my husband ordered a sandwich. All in all, it was not worthwhile. Clearly I would not go here again. I'd try any of the other places listed on Happy Cow in Missoula before coming here.

Pros: Service was ok
Cons: Food is not worthwhile.

Dear Owner and Manager of Kadena's: