Serves meat, veg options available. Indian food with the usual meat stuff but vegetarian and gluten free items are clearly indicated on the menu. Open daily. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

sapphicseven
sapphicseven

delicious

Posted on 01 / 19 / 2013

The food served here is so delicious. There are clearly marked vegan options, and basically all of them are delicious. Its a great place to go with non vegan friends because its a cute restaurant, its classy enough to feel a lot better than eating at Fridays or something, but casual enough to just drop for lunch any time. There is all kinds of food on the menu and the portions will leave you feeling stuffed! I always end up taking some back home. I love this place, wish it was all vegan!

Pros: good portions, delicious , nice atmosphere
Cons: sells meat, and dairy
hrefna
hrefna

Low Key, Tasty, Indian Food on Thayer Street

Posted on 03 / 24 / 2012

I wasn't quite sure what I was letting myself in for at the Kabob and Curry - the place didn't look like much and the restaurant's speakers were blaring out hindipop that made it hard to carry on a conversation, but I was very pleasantly surprised by my dinner, which was absolutely delicious and very healthy. They have an excellent tandoori oven and my tandooried vegetables were spiced to perfection and melted in my mouth. Served on a large bed of salad it made a substantial and utterly yummy meal! I also had a gluten-free bread made of chickpea flour stuffed with onions and spices that was very good. And I sampled some aloo gobi, which was OK, but nothing special.

Vegans should be careful here, I was surprised by the paneer that I found in my tandoori veg, but not upset because I am a vegetarian. But if you are a vegan you might want to ask ahead to see if they would sub it for something else, I'm sure they would, the menu said that anything in the paneer section could be made with tofu or potatoes instead.

Pros: Delicious food, lots of veg options, friendly staff
Cons: noisy

Dear Owner and Manager of Kabob and Curry: