Serves meat, veg options available. Small pizzeria inside the mall offering Daiya vegan cheese. Also makes sandwiches, salads, and soups. Previously named K-Pizza Etc. at 1 Paseo de Peralta. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg
556 N Guadalupe St
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501

Mon-Sat 11:00am-8:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm

First Review by cinnamonstick

Delish Vegan Pizza

Posted on 01 / 11 / 2015

Pizza Etc is a tiny place in a SF shopping mall - the same as SPROUTS Market. They are one of the only pizza places to offer a vegan cheese option. It's more of a carry-out or delivery place but there are a few small tables and the toppings are good. I'll be going back regularly.

Pros: Daiya, local, friendly
Cons: not a real restaurant, limited seating, not 100% veg
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

Daiya pizzas

Posted on 07 / 06 / 2010

We were visiting Santa Fe over the long holiday weekend and just wanted pizza the first night we were there (too tired to go out!). Pizza Etc is inside the DeVargas Center which was close to our B&B (we also stopped at Sunflower Market to pick up beer - in the same center). We arrived at 8pm without realizing that they were about to close. They were very nice and helped us anyways without even mentioning the time. Super nice staff. We got a mushroom and sun dried tomato pizza to go and it was baked pretty quickly. The crust was harder than we prefer, but Daiya always makes everything better. They even had flyers out that explained what Daiya was and they advertised it as a healthy cheese alternative. It wasn't a great pizza, but it hit the spot and it's great that regular pizza places advertise Daiya!

Pros: Daiya, nice staff
Cons: hard crust

vegan pizza!

Posted on 06 / 28 / 2010

My partner & I just moved to Santa Fe from Orlando, FL a few months ago, and have really missed all the vegan dining options of home. Shortly after we arrived, Pizza Etc started carrying Daiya cheese. They charge an extra $2 to make the pizza vegan, but they SMOTHER the pizza in cheese, so I think it's a great deal! They've already mastered cooking it, so the Daiya is melty & gooey, not overly-cooked, runny or burnt. (You guys know what I'm talking about!)

The best part is that they deliver! If you haven't tried the new Daiya yet, definitely call or visit these guys. They are VERY nice, and we want to show our support so they keep offering vegan cheese! I'm not sure if they will charge extra to make a vegan calzone, but it will be my next mission to find out!

Pros: THEY DELIVER!, reasonable prices, yummy toppings!
Cons: -, -, -

Dear Owner and Manager of Pizza Etc.: