Organic juice bar inside The Local Beet Co-op market. Has smoothies and raw chocolates as well. All ingredients are 100% organic, raw, dairy-free. The owner offers catering, raw food workshops, juice cleanses, and health coaching. SHUT DOWN MARCH 2014 PER ITS FB PAGE. more-less

First Review by Michael X. James
KimMamaLove
KimMamaLove
  • herbivore

So good & so healthy

5 Posted on 08 / 17 / 2013

Everything is organic, it's only food, and it's all so good and good for you! I have a frequent juicer card here, so I get a lot of juices and smoothies. I have my favorites but also branch out and try her specials at times. I've had her chocolate a few times and it's good. However, one time I had it the very day she made it, and oh my goodness, freshly made raw chocolate is out of this world!! (note: she does use honey in most of her chocolates) I've also had her vegan ice cream -- very good. The prices are high but there is a lot to consider with that. I believe in getting healthy & delicious food for my money. And if a 16oz $11 organic juice is my lunch for the day, then my mind & body have been perfectly nourished and it was worth it -- but I wouldn't do that every day, although I wish I could!

Pros: fresh & delicious, cool & funky vibe inside, frequent juicer card
Cons: noisy
mark m braunstein
mark m braunstein

all VEGAN & all RAW & all OG & all !!!!!!

5 Posted on 08 / 09 / 2012

Next time to dine at Six Main, try to get there before 5:30pm, so you can enjoy a healthful appetizer diagonally across the street at The Local Beet [Food] Coop inside which is located this fresh juice bar which is ALL VEGAN & ALL RAW & ALL OG & which offers among other fresh juices wheatgrass juice, smoothies and snacks. What a raw foods and vegan mecca Chester turns out to be!

Updated from previous review on Thursday August 09, 2012

Pros: all vegan, all raw, all OG
Michael X. James
Michael X. James

Awesome smoothies, amazing energy

5 Posted on 06 / 20 / 2012

JUSTFOOD is JUST AMAZING! The smoothies are made from extremely local, extremely fresh ingredients with passion and love. I got the "Green" smoothie and it was WONDERFUL! Stop by and bring your friends for a special treat!

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: JUSTFOOD: