Take away vegetarian fast food restaurant in the Kallio area. Offers food like falafel in pita, hummus, veggie burgers, and fries. Call for hours - tell us. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Western, Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out

Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri 11:00am-2:00am, Sat 12:00pm-2:00am, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm

First Review by lenalashkova
NM
NM

great fastfood

Posted on 01 / 22 / 2016

love this place, has good food despite being a small restaurant.

MuikkusenMatkassa
MuikkusenMatkassa

Excellent veg fastfood

Posted on 09 / 12 / 2015

Really good food, especially sweet potato fries are super good. They serve both vegetarian and vegan options. Nice service. I really recommend it!

Pros: Good food, Many options, Fast service
p4V_
p4V_

Late Dinner

Posted on 08 / 02 / 2015

Excellent fast food joint, great for a vegan burger. The burger seemed to be some kind of soy based one... with haloumi of other offerings. Came with a side salad and fries in a meal deal. It was massive and filling - and tasty! Next time would get the burger alone. Noticed many people were having sweet potato chips - must be popular.

Place had a funky yet local atmosphere, was busy around 9.30pm, some people queuing - good sign. Friendly staff to boot.

Pros: large portions, quick service, late opening
Cons: quite a small space

Ankaarina
Ankaarina

Best oriental fast food!

Posted on 06 / 28 / 2015

They are friendly and make amazing burgers, pitas and plates. Love them!

Pros: cheap, oriental, flavourful
Vegmaysan
Vegmaysan

super tasty!

Posted on 05 / 15 / 2015

Me and my cohab tried seitan kebab in a bun, and the Meze plate. Both were vegan versions and awesome!

Heike.St
Heike.St

Vegan Burger

Posted on 04 / 20 / 2015

Just Vege offeres, among others, several vegan burger. First time, I was there I had a Falafel burger, quite good, but a bit expensive. But probably still okay for Finnish conditions.
During the StreatEatFestival in Helsinki I ate a vegan seitan shawarma, which was super super tasty, but also not the cheapest one.

They have really nice and friendly service. It is a cozy place.

ulpu
ulpu

Friendly but failed falafel

Posted on 09 / 03 / 2014

First time I had a falafel burger, which was a mistake. My companion with a pita bread thing was much happier with his choice. I went again and had the meze plate, which was good! Service was super super nice, lots of vegan options from a separate vegan menu and venue is alright even for eating there, outdoor seating at summer. Opening hours are not reliable though, last time I went they had closed 2 hours in advance!

Pros: Service!!! Fast, friendliest in town!, Separate vegan menu, Open late
Cons: Burger not good, Unreliable hours
IsaHedez
IsaHedez

Great food!

Posted on 08 / 18 / 2014

They were amazingly friendly! Since I´m allergic to tomato they did an especial salad for my falafel mexican burrito. They are really awesome and kind.
The lunch is great, I had the vege burger the last time and also the falafel burrito is great size and price!

khar_muur
khar_muur

Delicious Fast Food

Posted on 05 / 21 / 2014

Cosy venue, a large separate vegan menu to pick from and friendly funny service. The food was just spicy enough to be tasty but not overdone.

Pros: open late, good service
lenalashkova
lenalashkova

Great Food

Posted on 03 / 24 / 2014

We liked the food, I took falafel in pita, it was very tasty. I liked the sauses in it. My husband took vege burger and he also liked it especially the spices. We also ordered fries. It was tasty. The prices are acceptable.

Pros: Tasty Food, Friendly Staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Just Vege: