Organic convenience store selling some organic, gluten free, vitamins & supplements and fresh foods. Recently moved to a new 2000 square foot location. more-less

First Review by JohnnySensible
Pitaya
Pitaya

Great shop

5 Posted on 03 / 14 / 2013

We found this shop luckily, as the Bookworm was closed when we visited the Lamma Island. It has great selection of food stuff and cosmetics, vegan cheese, vegan chocolate etc. I think that the street number should be 75, though - > http://justgreen.com.hk/location/

Pros: Good selection, Lots of vegan products, Great location
Guest
Guest

Doing great work - please shop here -

4 Posted on 04 / 16 / 2009

I will shop here whenever I visit Lamma Island.

Selling a selection of vegan bars / snacks - perfect for me to munch on whilst I am climbing over the mountain.

Cards & craft items for sale - made by Little Angels with AID's who are being taken care of by a Singaporean group in an orphanage in the north of Thailand.

JohnnySensible
JohnnySensible
  • herbivore

Small - growing - helping -

5 Posted on 10 / 31 / 2007

Elaine of "Just Green" is supporting an orphanage for babies / children with AID's in Chiang Mai, Thailand.

Selling a growing range of organic snacks & food items & cosmetics.

Plus handicrafts & gift items made at the orphanage.

Dear Owner and Manager of Just Green: