Juicy4U

Colorful cafe serving Thai dishes, western breakfasts, veggie burger, soups, salads, hot drinks, and a variety of juices and smoothies. Fresh organic vegetables and fruit are delivered daily from their own organic farm. New owners since Nov 2012 as reported to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Western, Thai, Juice bar, Take-out
5 Ratchamanka Rd (/just behind the eastern corner of Moon Mueang Rd)
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Kris Moonpie
Kris Moonpie

Nice, friendly little cafe

4 Posted on 04 / 01 / 2014

This little cafe has a good build-your-own smoothie/juice and build-your-own sandwich menu that is fun and delicious. The whole wheat bread is very nice and generally the sandwiches are quite tasty. They also have a comprehensive thai food menu that includes pad thai and curries etc. I've enjoyed the food I've gotten there and the people who run it are extremely friendly. Can't speak for the soy milk as I didn't try to order it. Will definitely go back!

Pros: Good food, Friendly service, Creative menu
Cons: Nothing comes to mind
reissausta ja ruokaa
reissausta ja ruokaa

Good food and nice place

5 Posted on 03 / 29 / 2014

I like this place. They did have soymilk in the end of March 2014 for coffee (but I didnĀ“t check the brand if it really was vegan). Porridge is good, banana-coconut-ginger smoothie is great and so is som tam, khao soi was good (I did not check if the noodles were vegan). Also I got what I wanted when I ordered a salad with my chosen ingredients. Service is good. Coffee could taste better. Raw chocolate was good but very expensive.

Pros: good food, good service, nice place, good location
Cons: coffee is not great
stuartbnyc
stuartbnyc

No soy milk

2 Posted on 02 / 16 / 2014

Not sure how this place made the HappyCow list. I expected a retail establishment like this to have soy milk but it doesn't. Honestly you can get juice anywhere in Chiang Mai and it's better and a third of the price. Save yourself a trip!

Cons: No soy milk, Expensive given the locale, Not tasty
robbie5050
robbie5050

Love this place

5 Posted on 06 / 18 / 2013

LOVE this place . found it on Happy Cow and have been going daily since,

Have a daily veggie burger and a few wheatgrass shots. They grown it on premises.

Great family running the place.

Prices real cheap

Excellent all round

Pros: all made fresh , great staff, wonderful veggie burgers
Cons: no air-co
DinaLun
DinaLun

Small but cozy & healthy

5 Posted on 02 / 17 / 2013

Good prices, many menu options includes superfoods you can add to huge choice of juices and smoothies. They also have thai food, mix veg & avocado salads, pita and sandwiches with fresh salads and breakfast options. They have no wifi, the staff is nice and super friendly.

Pros: nice price, good quality
Cons: small place, no wife
yourfacehxc
yourfacehxc

meh

3 Posted on 01 / 27 / 2013

Not sure what the fuss is about. Had the kao soi which was utterly flavorless. Good portion for 70b but it was terribly watered down. I've had fantastic kao soi in Chiang Mai and this PALES in comparison. Nice folks there and lots of juice options but the food was disappointing. I get the impression most folks go for their sandwiches which looked far less impotent than my Thai dish. Oh well.

Pros: juices, nice staff, large portion
Cons: flavorless food, small restaurant
Miggi
Miggi

Not just juice; lovely cared-for cafe

5 Posted on 12 / 27 / 2012

We loved this place! It's a small, cute, colourful cafe with inside and outside seating. The team running it are all very friendly and welcoming. There's a really good atmosphere and everything feels genuinely cared-for with loads of decorations and even the toilet area is like a little garden (and still clean, unlike many thai cafes).
Their range of juices and smoothies is good, with some unusual ones as well as the things you'd expect at any juice bar. And, brilliantly, they will make the drinks with soya milk instead of dairy if you ask.
The food is all veggie and staff seem aware of what's in everything as they make it all. The menu is quite small but ranges from sandwiches with up to 10 fillings, though burgers and toasties to thai dishes such as Kao Soi. Everything looked and smelled great as it came out of the kitchen and the meal we had was excellent.
Also, it is now open until 9pm.

Pros: atmosphere, flavourful food, soya milk smoothies
claireabella
claireabella

Fresh, healthy veg food made with love

4 Posted on 05 / 09 / 2012

This colourful cafe is really cute with very friendly staff and the best vegie burger in Changers! The side salad alone makes a refreshing change, let alone the condiments it comes with (pumpkin & sesame, salsa and aoili which I didn't try). I tried to branch out to try more dishes on the menu but this vegie burger got me almost every time, breakfast or lunch both worked for me! Add avocado if it's available for 20B.
My partner ordered a pancake with banana and mango. It was the thickest yet still fluffiest pancake either of us have ever seen. Apparently, it was light and very tasty but too big to actually finish.
There is a huge choice is relation to juices or shakes. Spirilina & wheatgrass are also available.
Coffee is pretty good although possibly better across the road at Dada. Same goes for the smoothies.
The sandwiches or pita both look good and you can select your fillings from around 10+ ingredients.
The Thai menu is fairly small but all around 70B for memory. I had vegan pad Thai and unfortunately it was pretty oily but had good flavour. Massamun curry was tasty with tofu.
The staff are really great and the atmosphere is welcoming and relaxed. Located right behind the Elephant Nature Park office on the east moat of the old city, its easy to find. Try it out....... you will be back :)
(I have a couple of photos and will try to figure out how to load them as I'm new to this great app)

Pros: healthy and fresh, great staff, the vegie burger!
Cons: small Thai menu
eatinggreen
eatinggreen

Wish we had time to come again..

5 Posted on 08 / 02 / 2011

We tried this place for lunch one day and were planning on going back to sample more but alas, tomorrow morning we fly out and they are already closed now :(

Funky, bright little cafe in an interesting area of Chiang Mai. Again, wish we had time to explore more - the place across the road also looked to be veggie. Loved the fact that you can choose which veges you want to include in your whole wheat pita sandwich. We chose lots of different veges and were pleased to be able to dose up on freshness (not always easy in Thailand!).

We also tried some local dishes and all were really good. Not a huge selection but more than enough to keep you out of trouble for a few visits at least. Up there with the best in Chiang Mai for sure.

Pros: funky, fresh, fabulous flavours
Cons: none
Pea
Pea

Our favourite place in Chiang Mai

5 Posted on 11 / 30 / 2009

We loved this cafe, a great for breakfast or lunch. Delicious veggie cooked breakfast with homemade sausage.Good selection of thai and western dishes, juices and smoothies. Friendly staff, fresh tasty food in a colourful and lovely atmosphere.

Pros: Great Food, Friendly staff, Lots of choice
Cons: only open till 5.30pm

Dear Owner and Manager of Juicy4U: