JuiceLand - Hyde Park

Chain of juice bar cafes offering organic vegetable juices, smoothies, and cleanses along with several prepared salads and meals packaged for grab-n-go. Situated besides Sweet Ritual vegan ice cream. Previously at 205 W 3rd St. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Juice bar, American, Raw, Take-out, Delivery

Nikki1801
Nikki1801

vegan options

4 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2014

I didn't realise this place was here, so after making the long journey toreach ice cream it was nice to know we could actually buy something 'proper' to eat for lunch too!

It shares the same space as Sweet Ritual- it's open plan and was very busy when we visited. I am an eco-warrior and 99% of times I will never buy something in take-away packaging, but on this occasion I did. I bought a cold noodle salad box as we were due to catch an overnight bus and needed easy snacks for the evening. This was a decent little portion but really only a lunch thing- I wouldn't say it's sufficient for dinner, but there were bigger boxes you could buy.

It's a shame more people don't review/reach this space, as it's all veggie and at least gives various options!

Cons: out the main city

Dear Owner and Manager of JuiceLand - Hyde Park: