Serves meat, veg options available. Juice bar also serving salads, smoothies, sandwiches, and acai bowls. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
1899 N Congress Ave Unit 3

NuttyRawette
  • raw

Disappointed

2 Posted on 07 / 28 / 2013

I used to come here all the time until I noticed their products WEREN'T ORGANIC!! Recently I ran into a past employee and he verified that their food wasn't organic. Why do people false advertise??! Very disappointed!!!!! I was a regular, but won't be back now!!!

Pros: Vegan food
Cons: Lie about being organic , Tons of ingredients missing from order
roblindsey
roblindsey

LOTS of opptions for Vegetarians and Vegans

4 Posted on 11 / 05 / 2012

After learning about JuiceBerry on this site I visited them for a juice. They have LOTS of juice and smoothie options. They have a huge menu for lunch including vegan items. The breakfast is more limited. They have oatmeal, bagels... They also serve organic tofu. They have gluten free options (bread, wraps and energy bars). I sampled 2 soups and they were amazing. I am going back for lunch! This is the only place like this around! Great for everyone!!

Pros: Great Food, Lots of options, resonable prices
Cons: no vegan desserts
  • roblindsey roblindsey

I have since been back many times and have loved everything I have eaten. The staff are very friendly and helpful too.

Dear Owner and Manager of Juiceberry: