A fresh juice and smoothies bar that also offer acai bowls. more-less
179 SE Mizner Blvd (Royal Palm Pl)
Boca Raton, Florida 33432
561-362-1661
Closed now

Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-5:00pm

First Review by veganyogi
patfindr
patfindr
  • non-vegetarian

Juiceateria is best kept secret. Awesome

Posted on 06 / 12 / 2014

Juiceateria has something for everyone on their menu even for me. I am health conscious and love to pick up a few post workout juices to keep at home. I'm in love with their absolutely delicious Goji berry chia pudding bowl, which comes topped with this decadent vanilla almond cream!
I also love to come here with my dad, who really enjoy the Guiltless chocolate pleasure smoothie and the Caprese pizza which is absolutely out of this world! It's amazing how Chef Andy makes this crust out of flax seeds and other healthful raw ingredients. Nothing else I could say but WOW Juiceateria keep up the great work.

Pros: Extremely fresh ingredients , Health info, Great service
Cons: There is none
MarisaFitness
MarisaFitness
  • non-vegetarian

Juiceateria is best kept secret

Posted on 06 / 12 / 2014

Juiceateria has something for everyone on their menu! I am extremely health conscious and love to pick up a few post workout juices to keep at home! I am also I'm love with their absolutely delicious Goji berry chia pudding bowl, which comes topped with this decadent vanilla almond cream!
I also love to come here with my parents, who both really enjoy the Guiltless chocolate pleasure smoothie and the Caprese pizza which is absolutely out of this world! It's amazing how Chef Andy makes this crust out of flax seeds and other healthful raw ingredients! I'm always trying to make my own but it never turns put as good! Im going to have to take one of the offered raw "uncorking" classes to perfect it"

Pros: Extremely fresh ingredients, Health informative pamphlets , Clean and bright environment
Cons: A little hard to find
beausonny
beausonny

Took my vegetarian Daughter

Posted on 06 / 12 / 2014

I only have one problem with this place. It's TOO GOOD. I'm not a vegetarian and loved it. Now my daughter wont let me take her anywhere else.

Pros: too good
Cons: too good

Kalechip
Kalechip
  • raw

We absolutely LOVE Juiceateria!

Posted on 06 / 11 / 2014

Juiceateria is hands down the best juice bar and raw vegan café in Florida! Every time we visit from New Jersey it's the first place we go! We get at least one juice first thing in the morning, then we go back for a delicious post workout smoothie. Their raw vegan food is to die for!! We used to go out to eat every night when we visited Florida, but now we live on Juiceateria's raw food! Everything is amazing, but we must admit that our favorite is their raw lasagna, YUM!! Now we go back home to New Jersey feeling and looking amazing! Thank you Juiceateria!! XOXO :)

Pros: Friendly staff, Delicious juices, smoothies and raw food, clean establishment
MWalsh
MWalsh

Delicious Green Juices

Posted on 06 / 11 / 2014

I completed a juice cleanse and loved the results. My friend and I were chatting and he told me about Juiceateria in Boca Raton. I decided to check it out with my sister.

The girls were so nice.. before we ordered our juices the barista offered us samples to taste. And the chef came out to explain how he created some of the vegan food.

I had a Regulator a slice of vegan pizza and my sister had a Smoothie.. It was soooo good! :D

The store is so bright & beautiful. Much nicer than the other places I've visited.

Highly recommend !!

Updated from previous review on Wednesday June 11, 2014

Pros: very nice staff, you can add super-foods to juices, vegan food has no soy
Cons: Closes at 7pm
veganyogi
veganyogi

sad

Posted on 11 / 13 / 2013

we are used to fresh, made to order raw food. all the food here was pre-made and most was in a refrigerator case. we tried the taco salad wrap & the eggplant pizza. the wrap was awful-it tasted like what we imagined paste would taste like. the taco fillings had an ok flavor. the pizza was pretty good, but there was oil in the dish (just like the grease that drips off conventional pizza) UGH!
there was a sign up offering samples of one of the desert items. we asked and were told there were no more samples. we asked how there could not be any samples when there were many, many packages in the display case? no real reply was given.

we were so excited to try this place, but so let down. the staff was distant and not very knowledgeable about the food. they seem d bothered with every question. we are not coming back here again.

Cons: food not made fresh to order, not very good food, distant & rude staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Juiceateria: