Serves meat, veg options available. Juice and smoothies bar and cafe offering light breakfast food, salads, daily soup, wraps, and sandwiches. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Juice bar, American, Take-out, Non-veg
8220 Griffin Rd
Davie, Florida 33328
954-990-4735

Open Mon-Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 10am-4pm.

First Review by Keith_Thode
JSizzle
JSizzle

This Place Rocks!

4 Posted on 02 / 12 / 2014

Great Food.... Black Bean Burger Wrap Rocks... incredible menu of Fresh Juices, and Smoothies, and WHEATGRASS....YES! Gluten Free Cookies.. SCORE!.. Friendly Staff and clean Joint.. I highly recommend Juice Therapy.

Pros: Huge Juice Selection, Excellent Food, Friendly Staff
Cons: Small Dining Area, Far from my house
Keith_Thode
Keith_Thode

If only this were all vegan.

4 Posted on 01 / 20 / 2014

I passed this place by last year, but not this year. I ate here 2 days in a row. I had 2 different soups - both great. The black bean burger - fantastic. The fakin' bacon sandwich - very, very good. A couple of shakes/smoothies - excellent. Also very good side orders. I'll go back next year.

I have a hard time giving 5 cows to a place that's not all vegan.

Dear Owner and Manager of Juice Therapy Cafe: