Offering a daily changing menu that includes international food types. Specialty coffees & teas, 100% pure crushed fruit shakes, protein shakes, vegetarian soups, salads, sandwiches, samosas, spring rolls, ice cream, pastries, and baked goods. Cozy and modern cafe set up. Located in the heart of downtown Hamilton, overlooking the harbor from a short distance. Confirmed open Oct 2011. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, International, Western, Juice bar
61 Front St
Hamilton, Bermuda HM 11
441-292-6454

Open Mon-Tue 7:30am-8pm, Thur-Sat 7:30am-8pm, Sun 12pm-6pm, Wed 7:30am-10pm until Aug 24th for 'Harbour Nights' only.

First Review by estefinparis
suebedoo
suebedoo

Loved it

4 Posted on 11 / 01 / 2013

I went there earlier this year and had a latte that was better than starbucks. Not a lot of food options available, but I did have some Indian for lunch one day and it was delicious. Everything on Bermuda was expensive, and this was no worse.

Pros: nice vibe
Cons: small space
ginnas
ginnas

Great little place

4 Posted on 07 / 29 / 2013

This nice little cafe serves breakfast burritos with scrambled tofu which were delicious. We also had their vanilla honey chai which was very good. Other than that, they have mostly drinks: coffee, smoothies, teas. It looked like they have Indian vegetarian lunch items but we did not go there for lunch. Free wifi with $10 purchase (as of July 2013). Right on the main drag in Hamilton.

Pros: Good scrambed tofu breakfast burrito, Friendly staff, Free Wifi
Cons: Not much seating, Limited menu
janeh
janeh

Disappointed

2 Posted on 10 / 09 / 2010

I suggest if you are going for dinner you have a back up plan. Being in Bermuda on vacation I was really looking forward to a "proper" vegan meal. I dropped in for a juice in the afternoon which was great. At 5 p.m. I went back to get my dinner. This is a Friday afternoon in October - not the dead of "winter". There were no samosas left and the only option was an Indian dish (I love Indian food) which had paneer in it. The guy who was serving said he thought he had some chickpeas in the back so I thought I would get dinner, then he came back and said no they were not chick peas. So I had to go back to my hotel and order food there. Very, Very disappointed - at 5:30 on a Friday night my hope would be that you could offer more than rice and paneer on the buffet menu.

Pros: great juice, busy (that's a good thing)
Cons: needs better management and planning, needs vegan options

estefinparis
estefinparis

Lots to drink, little to eat

3 Posted on 07 / 16 / 2010

During my week-long stay in Bermuda I visited the Juice 'N Beans cafe twice for dinner. The first time the only dish available was an eggplant and potato curry (which was actually really good), the second time there was another curry option, and also a home-made soup and home-made samosas. I had one of the samosas, which was oily but tasty. There were also several cookies and pastries.

The choice of food at the Juice N Beans is limited but for me it was pleasant to know there was at least one vegetarian option in Bermuda. As for being "vegan friendly", my experience was that when I asked one of the staff if the samosas were fully vegan, he replied that he didn't know what the rules of vegan were...

Other than that, it seemed to me that the place is quite popular for smoothies, coffees and teas. It's a small, modern and quite pleasant cafe, wifi is also available.

Dear Owner and Manager of Juice 'N Beans Cafe: