A mobile raw, organic juice & smoothie bar located in various locations; please check website. Has vegan options. more-less

First Review by saveur
pennylane
pennylane
  • raw

Vegan on 19th

4 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2014

The smoothies are delicious makes a great meal replacement. I love that they have no animal ingredients ex honey, bee pollen eww

Pros: No honey , No bee pollen, No whey
Cons: Nut contain dairy
saveur
saveur

Cute concept

5 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2013

Basically just cold juices and smoothies from a food cart. All vegan because it is just fruits and vegetables. Score! I didn't try any of their drinks but I had a snow cone. Shaved ice with juice.. made for a nice treat on a hot Houston afternoon. I liked that it was real juice, not artificially sweetened and the like. Interesting flavours, too. The snow cone flavours rotate. This week it was orange banana ginger and watermelon lemonade.

Pros: fast, fresh, all vegan
Cons: limited outdoor seating, (no a/c)

Dear Owner and Manager of Juice Girl: