Serves meat, veg options available. Juice bar and smoothies with Manhattan locations. Could add supplements like E3Live. Has grab n go salad and raw food. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Raw, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
117 W 72nd St (Columbus, Manhattan)
New York City, New York 10023
212-579-0400

Mon-Sat 7:30am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-9:00pm

First Review by saynotobarbie
saynotobarbie
saynotobarbie

Best Juice Place EVER EVER EVER

4 Posted on 09 / 25 / 2014

I discovered Juice Generation in Hells Kitchen when I worked there several years ago. They make the best juices EVER. I have never been any place in NYC (or outside) better than this place. Everyone is friendly. All the produce is clean, and I think organic (not 100% sure on that). They have a great variety of juices and smoothies, and also sandwiches and snacks and almost their whole menu is vegan. I would give it 5 cows, but since they have a handful of non-vegetarian options, the system won't let me.

Dear Owner and Manager of Juice Generation: