Juice Generation - 9th Ave

Serves meat, veg options available. Many vegetarian and vegan items, salads, organic soups, raw snacks, plus smoothies and fresh juices with option to add supplements like E3Live. Locations in Manhattan. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by saynotobarbie

Juice Generation

3 Posted on 09 / 11 / 2011

I walked over to Juice Generation (JG) for breakfast last week and came away feeling pretty average about it. I went with the Citrus Super C, consisting of pineapple, grapefruit, orange, and mint. While I like grapefruit, I felt that it overpowered the drink and I ended up throwing half of the drink away - I didn't really taste any of the other ingredients in there. I'd try JG again, but would try something else.

Love it!

4 Posted on 10 / 28 / 2009

I love this place. It's right around the corner from my job and whenever I forget lunch or need a boost, I go there for a fresh juice. They are committed to using local/organic food. They have a nice assortment of juices, smoothies, and hot beverages (some made with juice) that they make to order. I paricularly like their dairy free, wheat free blueberry muffins that have 9 grams of soy protein and I often get a Mr. Greenjeans with a shot of E3 Live. I love their soups. Their vegan mushroom barley is my favorite and they always have a vegan salad option, at least one. This place has been my lifesaver time and time again. They also have a small snack selection, much of which is vegan.

Pros: Wholesome, Tasty Vegan Options
Cons: A little pricey, but worth it!
  • webmaster webmaster

Hi saynotobarbie,

You only gave 4 cows (the max) as this place is Veg-Friendly, not fully vegetarian.
    For more info, please see:

• saynotobarbie saynotobarbie

Im not sure why review only gave 4 cows. I meant to put 5.

Dear Owner and Manager of Juice Generation - 9th Ave: