I walked over to Juice Generation (JG) for breakfast last week and came away feeling pretty average about it. I went with the Citrus Super C, consisting of pineapple, grapefruit, orange, and mint. While I like grapefruit, I felt that it overpowered the drink and I ended up throwing half of the drink away - I didn't really taste any of the other ingredients in there. I'd try JG again, but would try something else.
I love this place. It's right around the corner from my job and whenever I forget lunch or need a boost, I go there for a fresh juice. They are committed to using local/organic food. They have a nice assortment of juices, smoothies, and hot beverages (some made with juice) that they make to order. I paricularly like their dairy free, wheat free blueberry muffins that have 9 grams of soy protein and I often get a Mr. Greenjeans with a shot of E3 Live. I love their soups. Their vegan mushroom barley is my favorite and they always have a vegan salad option, at least one. This place has been my lifesaver time and time again. They also have a small snack selection, much of which is vegan.Pros: Wholesome, Tasty Vegan Options
Cons: A little pricey, but worth it!
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Juice Generation - 9th Ave closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 657 times since Jan 2013.