Serves meat, veg options available. Features a large salad buffet and a selection of appetizers and main course dishes, wine and beer. Try the empanadas and french fries with garlic. English spoken. Non smoking. Directions: Take bus 93 or 130 from Corrientes/Alem heading northeast, pass Retiro and Mitre station that is on the right of Alem and Libertador, and exit at Libertador-Pellegrini just before the fly over, walk a few steps up northwest on Pellegrini, restaurant is in the basement. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Argentinian, International, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
Carlos Pellegrioni 1535 (Av. Libertador)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
54-11-43260462

Open for dinner 8pm until after midnight, and maybe lunch on weekend.

First Review by nielswied
Barelos
Barelos

Juana M is great!

4 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2010

My boyfriend and I found this (thanks to Happy Cow) back in 2007. It's not 100% vegetarian but has an AMAZING salad bar. They asked us if they would please accept their apologies but there was a 10 minute wait! Then they gave us free wine and appetizers. We got wine, water (not free), dinners and desserts for about $30USD. Pretty awesome.

nielswied
nielswied

Juana M mmmm

4 Posted on 12 / 23 / 2007

This is really a very good and agreeable restaurant, known by locals. I was glad a guide told me when he heard that my wife and I are veggies. In fact one should keep such places as a secret, to prevent it from being killed by tourist, like already a lot of restaurants.
Excellent food, abundant salad bar for veggies and vegans (all you can eat for 17 pesos = €3.75 November 2007) and if you take a mains for about 20 pesos the saladbar is free.
Dr. Niels Wiedenhof and his spouse Alike

Pros: excellent food, good wine, very moderate, pleasant staff, has a non smoking area

Dear Owner and Manager of Juana M: