Shop selling local, organic, hand-picked greens. Also serving juices Mon-Thur 7pm-10pm. more-less

First Review by brainyblonde
vegan james
vegan james

Produce

5 Posted on 08 / 09 / 2013

Just great to sit here and watch everyone go by, this place is right on the ocean, and I love the fruit and veg always so very fresh.

Pros: fresh fruit and veg, organic, ocean
jayspenh
jayspenh
  • raw

excellent

5 Posted on 02 / 14 / 2010

I enjoyed coming to this farmers market. It is better priced than Whole Foods, I am tired of going there. They had a variety of greens and a lot were picked the night before. They had a lot of tropical fruit. I can not wait to go during the summer I can only image what else they will have.

Pros: price, variety of fruits and veggies
Cons: location, pay for parking
consciousma
consciousma

Large selection of Organic Produce

5 Posted on 11 / 18 / 2009

I also lived down the block from Josh's and have watched this wonderful market grow over the years & have spent many nights hanging at the juice bar (with the previous reviewer too). They have a very large selection of organic produce and during the week during the evening juice bar hours there is a very limited amount of produce at a sale price.

The produce comes from all around the nation but much of it is local to Florida and the east coast. Many of the farms only sell to Josh.

Josh donates a large amount of the produce to local charities.

The prices have dramatically increased recently.

The only non-organic item is the durian, which is a rare find!

Fun and friendly staff

On the busy Hollywood Boardwalk & in open-air, which sometimes means smokers standing very close, but smoking is not permitted in the market or juice bar.

Limited meter parking, but there is a parking garage behind it, they will even validate for a lower cost for parking. Staff will happily help u get your produce to your car.

Pros: organic juice bar, large selection of produce, helpful and friendly stadd
Cons: pricey, have to pay for parking

brainyblonde
brainyblonde
  • raw

The best farmer's market I've ever seen ;)

5 Posted on 08 / 31 / 2008

I started going here shortly after Josh's opened when I lived in Hollywood... right down the street from the market. I would go every Sunday to the full market and then to the juice bar during the week. I met the most awesome people in the world there where I would drink a green juice, sit and look at the ocean, and discuss all sorts of interesting topics with diverse fascinating people. Best market in the world - even better than the farmer's market in Barcelona Spain or Los Angeles - both of which I loved but not as much as Josh's.

Pros: best produce ever, great people, excellent location

Dear Owner and Manager of Josh's Organic Garden: