I love Jose's, I almost never get Mexican due to the ubiquitous use of chicken stock in cooking Mexican rice. All the rice here is vegan as are all the bean options so you can feel safe when ordering knowing there are no hidden sources of animal flesh. Staff are friendly and professional and there are often musicians playing live Mexican music. Excellent cocktails too. If you like Mexican but won't go out to buy it for fear of lardy beans and chickeny rice this place is for you. Oh yeah and the food is exceptional!Pros: excellent food, friedly staff, great atmosphere
Jose's had the widest variety of vegetarian choices that I've ever seen at a Mexican Restaurant. I actually found Jose's off HappyCow, it's the cutest little place, but I would have never found it on my own. Be sure to try the black bean soup and I really liked the vegetable burrito, or the veggie combo plate (with tamales, chili rellanos, and enchilada - and the chilies weren't deep fried!) Very good food!Pros: Good, authentic Mexican Food
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Cambridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Jose's Mexican Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 750 times since Jan 2013.