Joey's Olde World Pizza

Serves meat, veg options available. Local pizzeria that offers vegan friendly pizza options. Uses Daiya cheese for the pies. Gluten free pies available also, along with regular and whole wheat dough. Long list of Veggie toppings to choose from. Pizza is their core business with the restaurant being more causal. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg
88 Dunning Rd
Middletown, New York 10940
845-344-0880

Open Mon-Thur 11am-8:30pm, Fri-Sat 11am-9:30, Sun 12-6pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by NicoleF
dayzd89
dayzd89

Super delicious

4 Posted on 08 / 29 / 2013

I totally recommend this place! The pizza was super delicious and I found myself loving it. I went with my boyfriend and his friend and they're not vegan but they loved it as well. A real treat.

Lilmichiz
Lilmichiz

AMAZINGGG

4 Posted on 08 / 20 / 2013

This has got to be one of my best pizza experiences ever! They were SO nice! And ended up giving my family 4 large slices of pizza free. I had a vegan margarita pizza. From heaven. Saved my leftovers for tomorrow. This little hole in the wall pizza place is worth a 6hr drive!

Pros: Vegan Friendly , Daiya, Friendly
hoopmana
hoopmana

Awesome awesome awesome

4 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2013

I was really surprised to find a place to get vegan pizza considering I live in the middle of nowhere, but I was extremely lucky to find this place. They advertise their vegan cheese option and were very friendly.

The pizza was amazing and even my omni sister loved it! It was also ready in 15 minutes and was made fresh just for us.

Pros: Attractive/friendly staff, Delicious Food, Quick
food4me10940
food4me10940

Yummy

4 Posted on 07 / 07 / 2012

Clean, neat and great smelling restaurant. The vegetarian dishes are DEEEElicious and very filling.

Pros: clean, neat, smells great
ztownxc
ztownxc

Vegan Pizza Close to Home!!

4 Posted on 08 / 06 / 2011

Finally! A pizza place in the Hudson Valley that serves vegan pizza, and they use Daiya! They also have tons of veggie toppings to choose from and, their homemade sauce and dough is amazing in itself. They even try to work with you to make vegan alternatives for many of their other dinner options. While I was there I got an order of cheesy (made with daiya) bread and it was amazing!! I can't stress enough how nice the staff was while I was there, and if I could give 5 cows I would because they deserve it! Oh, they also have gluten free dough too!

Pros: great food, friendly staff, quick
NicoleF
NicoleF

Amazing!

4 Posted on 03 / 17 / 2011

My husband and I went to try out this place last week. Their pizza is amazing. They even made vegan cheesy garlic bread for us. I had my half of the pie with no cheese and my husband had the Daiya cheese on his half. Both were equally good cause their crust is out of this world.

The staff was overly friendly too which is nice to see.

You do have to wait for the vegan pies they do not keep them cooked or available by the slice. Well worth the wait.

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff, Clean

Dear Owner and Manager of Joey's Olde World Pizza: