A 100% gluten free bakery that serves only vegetarian and vegan baked goods. In both cases, the top shelves are vegan and include cookies, cakes, pies, muffins, breads, brownies, macaroons and more. Uses no preservatives, artificial ingredients, high fructose corn syrup. Also has booths at the Palm Beach gardens green market, West Palm Beach green market, and Palm Beach outlet mall. more-less
1532 SW 8th St

gmarch6741
gmarch6741

Wow..delicious fresh bakery items

Posted on 06 / 06 / 2015

I was out walking and saw this bakery popped in and was treated very nicely by a very kind gentleman (sorry I don't recall his name). HE explained their layout and varieties (and wow there are many). As their listing states and I was told all items on the top shelf are vegan. Everything was soooo delicious I bought one of each. My top favorite has to go to the carot cake. So soft and fresh with nice gratings of carot throughout. You must try it. Of course nothing was bad. Oh also their apple pie omg I just wish I had more to enjoy heated with some vegan ice cream. Anyways Joeys is a great bakery so stop in there.

Pros: everything fresh made daily, super friendly staff
Cons: I live too far away from them
acerteng
acerteng

awesome bakery

Posted on 09 / 16 / 2014

These folks know how to satisfy my sweet tooth! I have only eaten their vegan goods and they are awesome. Drop in and enjoy!

kmilitello
kmilitello

Lovely veg bakery for takeout

Posted on 03 / 02 / 2014

For years my fiancé has been surprising me with vegan delights from the Joey's booth at the Palm Beach Gardens Market. Now they have a storefront. This bakery is 100% gluten free and overall pretty healthy. The top shelves of the cases are vegan, the second shelves are dairy free (contain egg), and the bottom shelves are vegetarian but contain egg and dairy. They also have several "Paleo" options, including "Paleo vegan" for those who follow a Paleo diet.

I have had the vegan coconut maroons and they are delicious but start to fall apart after the first day. I tried a cookie filled with strawberry jam that was delightful. I also had a vegan chocolate muffin that was very good and not too sweet. I could have eaten several of those muffins. I would love to try their cakes and pies. They had strawberry cupcakes that looked amazing, but sadly were not vegan. We also bought some vegan focaccia bread to make pizza.

Joey is very friendly and helpful. She will let you sample some of the products. They are professional, but it definitely has the feel of a local mom and pop store. There is limited seating, but it's not so comfortable that you will linger long. It's not a coffeehouse. It's mostly for take out and special orders.

I would like to see more products naturally sweetened without sugar (dates/stevia), but they may already be making those items and they just weren't as clearly marked. I'm sure Joey or the staff would be happy to advise what items are sugar free. More vegan options would also be nice (I would love a vegan strawberry cupcake!), but there are plenty to keep a vegan happy.

Pros: Great vegan options, Healthy ingredients , Gluten free
Cons: Little pricey, More vegetarian than vegan options
  • ddb77 ddb77

AGREE----best crusty sundried tomato/olive bread ever.
    carrot cake/orange muffins and banana walnut muffins perfect---non better
    price reasonable for this quality
    we'll be regulars