Serves meat, veg options available. Ask for the separate menu for veg and gluten free dishes. Classy atmosphere with dim lights. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by lovelytricks
lovelytricks
lovelytricks

Upscale dining experience with some great options!

Posted on 05 / 01 / 2015

I have eaten here twice and very much enjoyed my meal both times!
I tried the Asian lettuce cups/wraps first, this was a large portion but so good I finished the entire thing! The same goes with the salad I chose for my second visit, unfortunately I do not remember the name, but I know it contained quinoa, edamame & lots of fresh veggies.
They have a separate vegetarian menu at the customers request (as well as gluten free). It perhaps doesn't have the same amount of options as some places but the options are quite unique, and I will definitely be going back to check for any new items. A great place to go when you're dining with omnivores & want to find something that makes everybody happy! :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Joey Restaurant: