A organic desserts shop offering gluten and dairy free desserts, fresh fruit smoothies, and french press Stumptown coffee. more-less
7214 Woodlawn Ave (Green Lake district)
Seattle, Washington 98115

The Hungry Vegan
The Hungry Vegan

Yum!

Posted on 11 / 06 / 2014

Raw foodists make the best desserts! I liked everything I got here. Friday night raw pizza was good too.

Pros: Great desserts, Friday Pizza
Cons: Ambiance
rainleaf
rainleaf

Awesome Raw Pizza

Posted on 07 / 17 / 2014

Though not on regular menu, Jodee's has been serving awesome raw pizza slices on Friday nights, in conjunction with Seattle's Raw Meetup Group. Some of the best raw food pizza I've ever had.

thoor_ballylee
thoor_ballylee

Vegan Desserts that are a Pleasure to Eat.

Posted on 07 / 26 / 2012

I have eaten a few of Joddee's Desserts but it wasn't until a few days ago that I finally made it down to the storefront in Greenlake to have a slice of cheesecake with my daughter. I have had yet to have something that does not taste great and in the genre of vegan desserts that is an accomplishment. The shop its self is a little plain and uninspiring but it makes for a perfect place to get some dessert if you are playing or near Greenlake like I was with my daughter. The prices are a little hard to swallow but for a special splurge, it is quite good.

Pros: great desserts, vegan ice cream cake, vegan cheese cake
Cons: price, shop is uninspiring.

Vibrancy
Vibrancy
  • raw

Luscious Desserts

Posted on 04 / 02 / 2011

I can't say enough wonderful things about Jodee's Desserts, and about Jodee and her crew. I've been fortunate to have several flavors of her cakes and pies (Pecan Praline, Banana Custard, Key Lime, Apple, Chocolate Cherry, and a chocolate mint), her thumbprint cookie, and one of her smoothies (Ultimate Superfood Coconut Delight, based on organic coconut milk made in-house). Even the iced latte made with cold-brewed Stumptown coffee and almond milk was smooth. Everything has a wonderful texture, incredible taste, a richness and freshness that delights -- No need to let anyone know these things are healthy, gluten-free, and dairy-free 'cause they're gonna absolutely love 'em regardless! My only complaint is that Jodee's is a 4-hour drive from my home. (The plus side of that is that I get to bring home several treats at a time!)

Dear Owner and Manager of Jodee's Desserts: