Loved this place, but it is closed now as of around fall 2013.
After not making it to visit family on the island last year we were pleasantly surprised to see the Jitterbug bench when we drove got to Tybee. the Coffee cubes in the ice latte is a brilliant touch. Muffins were a hit with the kids with ginger peach cupcake being a fav! Thanks for bringing good coffee to Tybee!Pros: coffee cubes, baked goods
Very delicious vegan pastries! Even non vegan friends were impressed. Great selection of organic fruit and breakfast bars. Friendly knowledgeable staff. Unique artwork inside, great atmosphere. Try the pumpkin muffin, you won't regret it!Pros: Excellent Food, Fun Atmosphere, Friendly Staff
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Tybee Island Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: Jitterbug Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 364 times since Jan 2013.