Jin Cai Fa Vegetarian...

This casual restaurant has a similar menu to regular Chinese take out with no meat, low oil and low salt. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese

First Review by Ming
lianafantastic
lianafantastic

Address is wrong

2 Posted on 07 / 26 / 2012

I went searching for this place at Avenue N and 64th Street in Brooklyn for an hour. Avenue N and 64th Street NEVER meet up. The address is Avenue N at East 64th Street, which is miles away from 64th Street. Yes, this stuff matters. East 1 Street is different from West 1 Street, etc. I am not rating this place. Just letting you know in case you travel wayyy out of your way to try it out.

pakkyo88
pakkyo88

Great veggie place

4 Posted on 03 / 27 / 2011

Great service, fresh food, good environment, price is reasonable. Look forward to go there again this week. I'll definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking to a good diet and willing to stay healthy.

maggie liu
maggie liu

yummyyyyyyy

5 Posted on 03 / 21 / 2011

This is a great vegetarian restaurant in bk, Great food, friendly staff, delicious deserts just love it

Ming
Ming

Vegetarian Restaurant, I like it..............

5 Posted on 03 / 21 / 2011

I went to this restaurant last week, food is excellent and price is good. This type food is good for my health, I like it very much. Will going there again.

Very good

Pros: excellent food, good value

Dear Owner and Manager of Jin Cai Fa Vegetarian Restaurant: