Jim's Pizzeria - Sardis

Serves meat, veg options available. This pizzeria offers Daiya vegan cheese and gluten free crust - both at extra charge. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by RyanG
RyanG
RyanG

Veg options-yes but more like regular pizza place

1 Posted on 07 / 10 / 2014

Expensive for vegan options. Gluten free crust tasted/felt like cardboard. They did say, when I asked, that the gluten-free crust was not handmade but was brought in frozen from some manufacturer. Until they compare to Vegan Pizza House in Vancouver for quality and taste for a Veg pizza, I will probably never go back.

Disclaimer- I tried this pizza when I moved to Chilliwack about a year and a half ago. They may have improved the quality since then. If they have changed their GF crust and it is of better quality than before then let me know. I may try them again. There are few vegan options in Chilliwack so I may put this back on my list.

Pros: Close to home
Cons: $30 for small gluten-free with Daiya , Cardboard crust GF option only 1 size, Disappointing

Dear Owner and Manager of Jim's Pizzeria - Sardis: