Jims Pizzeria - downtown

Serves meat, veg options available. This pizzeria has Daiya vegan cheese and gluten free. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by Lisajk12
QuothTheRaven
QuothTheRaven

Delicious Vegan Pizza

4 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2013

Very accommodating. Loved the vegan pizza with delicious Daiya cheese.

Pros: Vegan cheese, Delicious, Nice staff
Bunny-Hugger
Bunny-Hugger

Jim's Pizzeria

4 Posted on 10 / 12 / 2012

I really enjoy still being able to order pizza. It's nice sometimes to not have to make everything yourself, wait for it to rise, and all that, even if you love baking and cooking. The gluten-free crust tastes pretty good, and is better than the mixes I buy when I make pizza. I'm a fan of putting pineapple with the daiya cheese. Onec thing I do have to say about the vegan pizza is the cheese is a little off texture wise. That may put some people off. However, I took a vegan pizza from Jim's to my drama club end of year pizza party, and out of the 5 or 6 people who tried some only one person didn't like the pizza.

Pros: excellent food, gluten free option, convienence
Cons: small location
Lisajk12
Lisajk12

Great vegan pizza

4 Posted on 07 / 22 / 2012

First time ordering here. Pizza was good and even better is the option for vegan cheese $3 extra. Vegetarian was loaded with veggies and has a good crust. Also available with a gluten free crust.

Pros: Vegan cheese, Quality, Fresh
Cons: A little pricey