A sizable fruit stand selling fresh and seasonal fruits. more-less
29338 Hwy 34
Corvallis, Oregon 97333
Now Open

Mon-Sun 9:00am-7:00pm

First Review by LittleBean

Jim's Fruit Stand

Posted on 04 / 21 / 2014

The fruit stand is very old, some-what out of the way but usually has a very nice, large variety of produce for selection. The last time I visited (rather recently) the produce did not look like it was in the best condition. The prices are about average. There's nothing to really wow me during this time of the season. I think I was so disappointed with their product this last time I was there because I was so used to stopping by during the summer. During the summer I have no complaints! The prices lower dramatically, the food starts to look more appealing. Take for instance, the cilantro won't look like it has been sitting out for months because the produce moves quickly.
Overall I'd say it's a great place to go during the late spring and throughout the summer.

Pros: Friendly staff, Large variety
Cons: Off the highway, Very seasonal

Dear Owner and Manager of Jim's Fruit Stand: