Large, privately owned natural food market with locations in the San Diego area. Well-stocked with everything one needs including fresh organic produce, vitamins and supplements, herbs, alternative care products, books, bulk foods, grocery, and more. Has a fresh juice bar, desserts case, and a deli that includes many vegetarian and some vegan dishes. Seating outside. more-less
Now Open

Mon-Fri 7:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm

First Review by vegpilot
sandykaren
sandykaren

Lots of vegan options

Posted on 04 / 06 / 2016

This is a great grocery store, but I'm limiting this review to the deli. Actually, I should say I'm limiting it to one specific sandwich at the deli. The Lone Star is one of the best sandwiches I have ever had. I've recommended it to carnivore friends and they all agree that it is awesome. There is not a Jimbo's in the SF Bay Area, so when I go to San Diego, I get this sandwich every time. Seriously, make an effort to get the sandwich.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Nice staff
Cons: They aren't in my area!
vsvihla
vsvihla

Great lunch spot

Posted on 06 / 21 / 2015

Jimbo's carries a large range of vegan lunch options- tofurky deli slices and daiya shreds can be added to a sandwich, all the sauces in the wok bar are vegan. There is a large raw section. Large salad bar of cold and hot foods. Even vegan desserts!

Pros: Many options!
Cons: Seating is limited
Abbey.Austin
Abbey.Austin

A whole new world!!!

Posted on 03 / 31 / 2015

I went into Jimbo's for the first time today and I was ridiculously excited when I found the raw/ vegan chocolate (sweets) section! They also have a lot of products that you can find at the farmers markers (ex: PeacePies and Evolution Fast Food)

Pros: chocolate, local, variety

ShantiPeace
ShantiPeace

The Best!

Posted on 03 / 24 / 2015

Jimbo's is my favorite grocery. I've been going to the one in Del Mar for 14 years and occasion other groceries, but I always return to Jimbo's because it is so well rounded and has good prepared food and deli as well. My son got so hooked (in a good a vibrant way) on their "stuffed very veggie" sandwich that I make them at home for his lunches three times a week (using "THEIR" herbed veganase and "THEIR" locally made multigrain bread) and the other two days he gets their house-made burritos. Never a complaint from mother or son! I can always tell when he eats lots of sprouts and I load the homegrown ones on too. We've been doing these school lunches for the last four years.

vegpilot
vegpilot

Huge Store

Posted on 10 / 09 / 2014

A one stop health and food shop to buy everything Vegan or Vegetarian!

Dear Owner and Manager of Jimbo's Naturally: