Jimbo's Naturally - Commons Dr

One of the Jimbo's Markets in San Diego county. Large size, has a vegetarian-friendly deli, juice bar, salad bar, in addition to fresh organic produce, nutritional supplements and vitamins, herbs, alternative care products, books, bulk food, and more. more-less
10511 4S Commons Dr Ste 155
San Diego, California 92127
858-432-7755

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by kristalinn
kristalinn
kristalinn

Food I Can Trust

Posted on 06 / 03 / 2009

Jimbos is the nearest natural foods grocery to us in 4S Ranch. What I love about Jimbos is that I know I'm going to be able to find organic, high quality produce and other food items. In other health food stores, I often have to search for the organic items. Here it's the opposite. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and since I frequent this store, know me by name and ask how I'm doing. The only downside to Jimbos is that it is so expensive. I still buy certain items at Trader Joes that I know are priced much lower. If they were more competitive with their prices, I would have no reason to shop anywhere else!

Pros: Great Staff!, Mostly Organic!!
Cons: Expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Jimbo's Naturally - Commons Dr: