Serves meat, veg options available. Small burrito restaurant that has a large selection of vegetarian and vegan burritos. Most burritos are vegetarian and vegan and marked. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by sierkson
froekenlisa
froekenlisa

Vegan Quesadillas!!!!!!!!!

4 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2014

I went to Jim's for the second time and it was all perfectly delicious. We ordered a vegan quesadilla (as far as I know the only German place who serves them!!!) with pickled cactus and a burrito with baby spinach, as I knew I wouldn't be able to finish one with tofu or seitan.
Both dishes were super delicious, the vegan cheese (Wilhelmsburger) melted perfectly and we ate everything leaving no crumb. I especially liked that there were mostly veggies and not too much (stuffing) rice in my burrito, very well done!
The staff is fun and friendly and we hardly waited ten minutes for our food to arrive although the place was full.
Next time in Hamburg we'll surely pay another visit.

Pros: Yummy, Perfectly Seasoned, Quick
NIlsI
NIlsI

Burritos, burritos, burritos

4 Posted on 04 / 07 / 2014

Jim Burritos is a really nice and small place. They offer about seven different vegan burritos but you can also ask for changes. They also have different sauces, tortillas and salsa. Once I brought some vegan cheese and they made me some vegan quesadillas. Hopefully, they will take quesadillas as a vegan option on their menu. They are willed to offer a good vegan meal.

Update - Since lately they also offer vegan quesadilla. The Wilmersburger Cheese is melting pretty well.

Pros: staff, price, food
puenni
puenni

nice place to be

3 Posted on 01 / 28 / 2013

wraps taste good and atmosphere is relaxed!

Pros: good value, nice vibe

eye of judgement
eye of judgement

great burito!

3 Posted on 04 / 28 / 2012

This place serves some really good buritos, but we were disappointed in the gluten free options. Those basically came down to tortilla chips with that yucky American cheese on it.

And I issue a warning regarding the extra hot sauce: it's REALLY hot

Pros: good burrito, many options
Cons: no gluten free stuff
sierkson
sierkson

I love burrito

4 Posted on 04 / 07 / 2011

At least once a week im havin the vegan burrito with tofu or with seitan. you should add the chipotle sauce with smoked chilis. its woth it - but hot!

And try the banana chili sauce ;)

Pros: several vegan and vegetarian options, great taste, huge wariety of sauces to spice with
Cons: crew is SOMETIMES a little unfriendly, too many yuppies eating here ;)

Dear Owner and Manager of Jim Burrito's: