CLOSED: Jicko Foods

Takeaway only or delivery service - please call ahead for pickup time. Offers raw vegan as well as cooked vegan food and pizza. Gluten, soy, nut & sugar-free. Previously located on Wilcrest Dr. DEC 2012 REPORTED SHUT DOWN/CLOSED BY OWNER. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, Raw, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out only

CityVeggie
CityVeggie

Convenient Veggie Spot

4 Posted on 07 / 13 / 2011

I was happy to find Jicko Foods in my area, gave them a try and enjoyed the dishes I selected (Brocco Lane and Lotus Garden). Jicko is very pleasant and accommodating. I look forward to going back.

Pros: Great Food, Friendly staff, Location
HerbA.Vore
HerbA.Vore

Creative entrees

4 Posted on 07 / 06 / 2011

I have tried some of her foods and am impressed with the vegan pizza -- I believe it is raw, too.

Pros: Great food
veganqueen
veganqueen

Unique and Flavorful Vegan Cuisine

4 Posted on 05 / 08 / 2011

I quite enjoyed the unique taste of Jicko Foods vegan and raw vegan cuisine. Chef Xaviere is wonderfully kind and loves to let you sample the tasty vegan pizza, mini cupcakes, and the raw spread with celery. The flavors at Jicko Foods, which offers mostly takeout and catering, is unlike any that I've ever tasted -- which makes it unique and exciting.

Pros: friendly staff, portion size
Cons: only takeout

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Jicko Foods: