Jia Hur Vegetarian Buffet

Chinese address is 104台灣 台北市中山區民權東路二段116號1樓. Small, typical buffet by weight cafe. Also offers some made to order dishes. Located near Xingtian Temple and Xingtian temple MRT station. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Taiwanese, Chinese, Buffet, Take-out
116, Sec. 2, Mi­nquan East Road, Jhongshan District
Taipei, Taiwan
02-2568-1842

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by vtraveller
vtraveller
vtraveller
+1917

decent option when in the area

Posted on 06 / 18 / 2012

I happened on this one while looking for another place that was listed on HappyCow. The food offered at the buffet looked decent so I decided to eat there. They offer a number of steamed veggies which was good, cause I was tired of too many mock meats. After eating I noticed that they offer a bunch of dishes made to order, pictured on the wall, but no English menu as far as I could tell. Overall, not bad if you happen to be nearby.

Pros: Fresh veggies, choices, inexpensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Jia Hur Vegetarian Buffet: