CLOSED: JH Organics

Serves meat, veg options available. Organic store & restaurant. Offers breakfast, lunch, organic fairtrade coffee and baked goods. Has gluten free options, Wi-Fi. Shop stocks supplements, books, body care products. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
365 W Broadway (Pearl St)
Jackson, Wyoming 83001

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by xandriah

Good juice, decent veg selection

Posted on 08 / 13 / 2012

On a recent trip to Jackson I stopped into JH Organics. I ordered a green juice and the hummus/nan plate. The juice was fantastic, hardly tasting at all of the spinach in it, the hummus and nan of a large portion and tasty.
JH offers juices, smoothies and vegan treats, lunches, breakfasts, as well as gluten-free items, although the menu is quite limited.
The barista was very friendly and served my order to me quickly. The store itself was not crowded at all and parking was easy to find.

Pros: Quality, Staff
Cons: Selection

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: JH Organics: