CLOSED: Jessica's Cosmic Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Smoothies, fresh juices, coffee drinks, organic food with daily specials and kids menu. Casual atmosphere with free wi-fi. Hosts open mic Fri & Sat nights. LAST DAY OPERATING PER ITS FB MESSAGE WAS JUNE 15, 2013. REMOVED. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Juice bar, Organic, American, Catering, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Cherita1978
Cherita1978
Cherita1978

good food! good vibes! second chances pay off!

4 Posted on 04 / 01 / 2013

I had stopped by this place a month ago and I wasn't that impressed because the menu wasn't very big, but the young man named Bruce said that changes were happening and that I should give it another try. I went in again this past Tuesday during Taco Tuesday and the Chicken tacos were amazing! Im glad I decided to give them another try because they had totally upgraded things! Better smoothie, and espresso choices, Fresh fruit juice AND/OR vegetable juice, And now they have Kid-Friendly food too! They served fresh cucumber water and the food was amazing! I can't wait to try their breakfast crepes!

Pros: Good Food quality, Amazing Drinks and smoothies, awesome staff
Cons: its small

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Jessica's Cosmic Cafe: