Serves meat, veg options available. Casual place, Arab food menu. Includes a few veg-suitable like the falafels and protein ball (side sauce might contain dairy). Price: Moderate more-less
Middle Eastern, Arabic, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by choogirl
choogirl
choogirl

Decent veggie choices

3 Posted on 01 / 30 / 2014

First of all, there are two Jerusalem restaurants in the same street so check the website for hours since they vary a bit.

I had a pita with falafel and they brought out tahini in place of the garlic and coriander dips, which are mayonnaise based.

It was a standard pita and falafel at the end of the day and I've had better in other places so I can't give it a 'very good'. That said, if I had time I'd eat there again and probably try some of the other dishes.

Pros: Decent veggie selection, Will substitute dips for vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Jerusalem: