Serves meat, veg options available. Middle Eastern staple located right next to the University of Denver campus. Laid back atmosphere with typically lots of college students. Has large vegetarian section on the menu. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Israeli, Non-veg
1890 E Evans Ave (S High St)
Denver, Colorado 80210
Now Open

Mon-Thu 9:00am-4:00am, Fri-Sat 9:00am-5:00am, Sun 9:00am-4:00am

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by metalmaidenjgv

great if you want Mediterranean food

Posted on 01 / 25 / 2015

Busy but great for Mediterranean food. Vegan options available. Try the vegetarian combination. Not the greatest service sometimes.

Pros: yum
Cons: little parking , inconsistent service
Redheaded Vegan
Redheaded Vegan

Vegans Beware

Posted on 10 / 15 / 2013

Please note that their rice has butter in it. Despite modifying the veggie combo on dozens of occasions and saying it was because, "I can't eat dairy" no one ever mentioned the butter in the rice (and I never thought to ask). Vegan Coloradical published a comment about it a while back and it can be found here:

Stick to the falafel and hummus. I'm not sure if this effects the rice in the dolmas as they don't seem to be too forthcoming in their ingredients. It's a shame because the food is good.

Pros: Cheap, Fast, Good food
Cons: Hidden dairy, Not forthcoming about ingredients

Great ethnic food

Posted on 06 / 22 / 2013

I have loved this restaurant very much for at least the last 15 years I have gone on and off. I highly recommend it.

Cons: has a small seating area

Midnight munchies

Posted on 07 / 19 / 2011

I love Jerusalem. Nothing like some fresh, hot, falafel at almost any hour of the day. I always end up here at 3AM, buzzin'. The waiters are super friendly, the food isn't that expensive for the portions you get. I go for the vegi combo w/ double hummus instead of Baba ganouj (as it contains yogurt..) and receive enough food for at least two meals. It's definitely a five star joint in my book.

Pros: open late, friendly staff, great value

Dear Owner and Manager of Jerusalem: