Serves meat, veg options available. Has a separate vegan menu and the regular menu indicates many items that can be made vegan. Vegan options include appetizers, salads, main courses, and cookies. Try the art car curry, the dream rolls and vegetable dumplings. Multiple vermicelli salads are available vegan as well as soba, udon, and ramen dishes. Other locations are at 2027 Post Oak near Westheimer, 713-621-4200, and 602 E 20th near N Main in The Heights, 713-862-3344. Open daily. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Vietnamese, Asian, Take-out, Non-veg
3111 S Shepherd (W Alabama St)
Houston, Texas
713-523-7600

First Review by devanshi
pennylane
pennylane
  • raw

jnh

Posted on 12 / 19 / 2013

Most of the food is bland and not authentic the only item I like is the rocking veggies and they have a vegan menu! Most of the dishes taste the same plus they charge you to fry your tofu!? Its a nice atmosphere
Updated from previous review on Thursday May 31, 2012

Pros: vegan friendly , vegan pho , clean
Cons: pricey, bland, small portions
Lesleylovesshoes!
Lesleylovesshoes!

OK, but small

Posted on 09 / 24 / 2013

My husband and I have been to Jenni's Noodle House a few times with our kiddos. Although they have a vegan menu, which I appreciate, their food can be rather bland and their portions are small. We ordered appetizers and 3 dishes and were still hungry. We are not big eaters, but had to eat something at home afterwards. For a restaurant that totes itself as being the best noodles... not quite. We will probably not return.

Pros: Close to home, Not crowded, OK food
Cons: Small portions, Can be bland, Left hungry
rvasquez
rvasquez

Inauthentic Vietnamese

Posted on 10 / 09 / 2012

I've tried to eat here a few times, but the results have all been the same; bland-town. This is probably the most inauthentic Vietnamese food in the city. There are sooo many other great options, do yourself a favor and try somewhere else. I give them two stars simply because they have vegan options on their menu.

Pros: Vegan Options
Cons: Bland, Boring

devanshi
devanshi

So Yummy!

Posted on 11 / 03 / 2011

I visited the location on Westheimer tonight. So Yummy! I think I even said, "Forget dessert; I want more soup!"...

They have tons of vegetarian/vegan dishes, and those items were clearly marked on the menu.

We ordered the Angry Udon soup and it was full of flavor. We also ordered the TNG Noodles. We thought they were bland at first, but then we mixed in the sauce that they came with, plus some hot pepper oil and chili pepper sauce (near the soda machines from an unlabelled squeeze bottle, not the Rooster sauce on the tables). It tasted great!

I think Jenni's is going to be a new staple. =)

Pros: nice atmosphere, big portions, tasty!

Dear Owner and Manager of Jenni's Noodle House: