Jenn Health and Beauty Cafe

Health food shop with a snack bar cafe serving meals like tofu stir fry, fried plantain, roast potatoes, soya chuck stew, veggie burgers, smoothies and juices. Tables for seating available. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Caribbean
Lower Broad Street, St. Michael
Bridgetown, Barbados
246-4261276

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by cocoholic
cocoholic
cocoholic
  • raw

Tasty vegetarian take away

Posted on 08 / 20 / 2012

Inside the health food shop they offer some tasty bajan lunch choices for a reasonable price. I really liked their soy burger chunks stew and the entails. They always have whole grain rice. The lentil pies, samosas and soy burger roll I didn't like too much. They also have big shakes from 6 B$ but they put too much ice inside in my opinion. Also let them know if you don't like sweetener inside your shake. Nice cakes they have as well. One cake is sugar free and the banana bread cake I liked as well. You pay first at the cashier and then hand over your receipt. Don't expect to get a seat because there are only a few tables to sit. Portions were generous I think.
Updated from previous review on Monday August 20, 2012

Pros: healthy food, good value, nice natural cakes
Cons: Not many tables, confusing paying system, disposable packaging is quite bad

Dear Owner and Manager of Jenn Health and Beauty Cafe: