Great Indian Gujarati vegetarian food. The restaurant is clean, with modern furnishings & classical paintings. The service is friendly, helpful & fast. The food is excellent. This joins the ranks of the best vegetarian food in the SF bay area. They have various thalis, which are complete meals in themselves. Today, I tried their Bombay Quesadilla, which was very good, & loved their eggless cupcake! For good drinks, their chaas is also very good. Great place for lunch or dinner.Pros: vegetarian, vegan friendly, Gujarati food
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Newark Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Jay Bharat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 252 times since Jan 2013.