Serves meat, veg options available. Restaurant and tea house, established in Feb 2013. Large menu of beverages. Food is mostly vegetarian, some fish. The decorations of Hindu paintings and ambient music induce a very relaxed atmosphere. Has wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Bulgarian, Western, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by DanimalPanda
stewlisa
stewlisa

Lunch-time Sanctuary

4 Posted on 08 / 16 / 2014

Having visited Varna many times in the last 10 years, I was unaware that Jasmine existed....so thank you Happy Cow.
We were there in June 14 and sat outside in the courtyard enjoying the sunshine, music and birdsong.
My partner is vegetarian and I am vegan and we both had plenty of choice and the fresh juices are delicious too.

We will definitely be going back to Jasmine on our next visit and would highly recommend it to all.

Pros: Outside Courtyard, Vegan choices, Delicious juices
Cons: Not central or well sign-posted
ReniUnterDenLinden
ReniUnterDenLinden

A healthy , well-priced and great place to eat!

4 Posted on 12 / 29 / 2013

A fantastic vegetarian restaurant (with ample vegan options too) located in a quiet street in the city centre. Meals are very delicious, recipes are original, and most importantly they are made using quality ingredients, fresh and healthy. I am very satisfied with the choices on the menu and come here continuously with my family for lunch or dinner when I'm in town. The place is well decorated (with an oriental touch) and has a great vibe. The prices are also very reasonable.

Pros: excellent food , relaxing atmosphere, friendly staff
DanimalPanda
DanimalPanda

Sanctuary in the city!

4 Posted on 07 / 03 / 2013

I hope the place goes full vegan some day!

There are a wide selection of choices for peaceful meals. Unfortunately the menu is not 100% vegan, ... yet :)

This is the best option for ital animals traveling in Varna. It is a very relaxing restaurant, with good music chosen by the very kindly staff.

There is a yoga studio upstairs, so maybe plan for a practice. I went before and had a small snack of avocado hummus and fresh genuine apple juice! Then after completing a practice, came downstairs for a chill and filling my belly. I really enjoy this place. I will enjoy it even more when they practice ahimsa!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday July 03, 2013

Updated from previous review on Wednesday July 03, 2013

Pros: many vegan options, unique freshness- avocado hummus, unique freshness- green quinoa
Cons: serves lactose (cheese, ice cream, etc), serves meat (fish)

Dear Owner and Manager of Jasmine Tea House: