Serves meat, veg options available. While the main menu is all meat dishes, there is a separate and large section of vegetarian dishes that includes many faux meats. Chinese food and a a few other Southeast Asian dishes. Pleasant and quite atmosphere. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Take-out, BYOB, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Jamie Roberts
rubato
rubato

inventive, sometimes odd, always delicious!

4 Posted on 11 / 12 / 2013

Really delicious food, not always quite what you expect! By that I mean you may order something and get a great version of it but a differently-flavored version than you're used to. Superb vegetable dishes and soups (I agree with the other reviewer that fake meat is not the thing to order here). Really high quality produce and rich flavors.

Pros: great, unique flavors, very high quality produce
Cons: fake meat dishes aren't great
moolene
moolene

rather a let down

3 Posted on 08 / 18 / 2010

I have heard such great things about this restaurant and was thrilled to see the large, stand alone vegetarian menu. I ordered a vegan chicken with walnuts. I am sad to say that the wheat meat they use was the worst I have had in a restaurant. Rather like the consistency of a mushroom and slippery. In fact it was hard to tell the difference between the "chicken" and the mushroons. I was expecting more of the type that Wild Ginger uses. If you are going to use commercial wheat meat, use something better than what you are now!

Jamie Roberts
Jamie Roberts

A full, separate vegetarian menu

4 Posted on 09 / 05 / 2009

When the waiter handed me a menu during my first visit to Jasmine Asian Bistro, I was confused. Where were the vegetarian selections I'd seen on their web site? When I expressed this confusion to the waiter, he immediately placed another menu in my hand - one consisting solely of vegetarian dishes. Both the service and the quality of food was very good. Helpings (and choices) are plentiful and service friendly. There's a parking lot by the side of the restaurant. This is a great place for veg and non-veg friends to meet for a pleasant meal together.

Pros: separate veg menu, generous portions, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Jasmine Asian Bistro: