Amazing veggie restaurant
Posted on 03 / 18 / 2015
"Jardim dos sentidos" is all one can expect from a veggie place:
- Great atmosphere: it's a wide space, with both indoor/outdoor seating, and woody nice decoration. It's good for big parties as well as more intimate meals.
- All you can eat buffet is usually an option associated with low quality food; on the contrary, here each single dish is carefully prepared, never too greasy or too bland. And the variety of food is amazing: a large choice of vegetables-based dishes, cereals, as well as tofu and seitan specials.
- The price, at least for the lunch buffet, is an incredible deal: 8,90€ including soup, salads & homemade tea.
- The location, in a quiet street right next to the Jardim Botanico and very close to Avenida, is pretty convenient.
- Juices are about 2,30€ (1,7€ if included in the buffet menu), and expresso coffee at 0,8€.
I have only been there at lunch, so I guess it's more expensive at dinner time without the buffet.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday March 18, 2015
One con for vegans: they do use cheese in some of the preparations.
variety, quality, atmosphere