Raw food restaurant. All menu items are raw, vegan, and gluten free. Has soups, small plates, desserts, fresh juices, smoothies. Previously at 113 S 12th St, Philadelphia. SEPT 2014 REPORTED SHUT, FB AND WEB NO MORE. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, All Raw
555 E. Lancaster Ave (entrance of The Philadelphia Sports Club)
Radnor, Pennsylvania 19087

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by SynthVegan

Posted on 10 / 18 / 2012

The nori vegetarian humus wrap was delicious and fresh. I work in 8 states throughout the northeast so I'm always searching for healthy vegetarian options. I highly recommend this place.

Pros: Excellent food, Healthy cuisine, Friendly staff

Jar Bar

Posted on 07 / 13 / 2012

I was in the mood for juice so I decided to walk over to Jar Bar. Big mistake. I ordered the immunity juice minus the carrot and found it to be salty and the overall flavor unpleasing. And to top it off, juices are not cheap, so I was sad to see my money dumped into the garbage.

Dear Owner and Manager of C;LOSED: Jar Bar: